Experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager seeking new full time or contract opportunities in the Greater Boston area.
If you build it, they will come, the famous analogy from Field of Dreams does not always translate to a company online presence.
Jim Trainor can assist in performing an audit of you site presence and in depth analytics to help you understand and define your digital marketing goals.
Please feel free to contact Jim for a free no obligation review of your current online efforts and recommendations on how to get not only more people to visit, but how to make sure they are the right mix and that they perform the conversions needed to show the correct level of ROI
I have been working for the last 20 years with internet technologies as an Analyst/ Project Manager and have significant experience with the following areas, including;
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Project management of large scale website updates and new incremental deployments
- Project management of day to day website updates
- SEO / SEM including AdWords. PPC campaigns, and keyword optimization via Google Analytics
- Setup and management of Social Media Campaigns and metric tracking via tools such Hootsuite
- Both B to B and B to C website management experience
- Setup and management of e-commerce capabilities
- Heavy setup and management of CMS experience including WordPress. Drupal, and Jahia CMS systems
I would be interested in speaking with principals and recruiters related to new positions matching my skill set and regional preferences.
Please feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via my mobile @ 978-771-3868